Our College Counseling Services
After getting to know the student and their family and gaining a clear understanding of their interests, goals and needs, we will establish a plan to guide them through the college selection and admissions process.
We create personalized plans designated for students between 9th and 12th grade.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
High School Planning
• Assist with high school curriculum choice
• Extracurricular activity planning
• Provide information on and comparison of selected colleges
• Create personalized college recommendation list
• Create an application timeline based on chosen colleges
• Help with timely completion of tasks
• Assist with brainstorming essay topics
• Provide essay feedback
• Edit drafts of essays
• Provide preparation for admissions interviews
• Help determine which tests should be taken
• Develop timeline for necessary testing
• Create test preparation plan
• Provide TOEFL/IELTS test preparation assistance
• Help family with completion of financial aid forms
• Assist with scholarship search and applications
• Plan college visits when applicable
• Organize meetings with current students and/or admissions representatives at colleges
• Review acceptance offers and financial aid packages
• Assist with college preparation and planning post acceptance
Prices vary depending on the student’s needs. Please contact us for a free consultation.
We will be your coach, mentor and friend throughout the college selection and admission process and beyond. We will be there for you, to provide guidance and support and answer all of your questions. During the entire process, students will receive in-person meetings (when possible) and will have unlimited correspondence with us via phone, email and video chat. ACM College Consulting is based in Lee County, Florida, but we offer our services remotely all over the globe.